• Select a School
  • Language

Frequently Asked Questions For Adult Students

What is my first step?

The first step is to fill out our application with consent to allow us to obtain your previous school records If we are unable to obtain your previous school records we will call you and let you know so you can request them to be sent to us.

How long will it take?

Generally high school takes four years to complete. However, depending where you are credit wise, as well as how much time you have to commit to school will determine how long the process will take. 

What does it cost?

There is no enrollment fee for adult students as long as a MINIMUM of one full credit (2 courses) is completed between the beginning of the school year and May 30th. Failure to complete one full credit will result in a re-enrollment fee of $100 for the following year.

Do I have to attend in person?

No. Other then the initial enrollment meeting, the program is entirely on-line. 

What qualifies as an adult student?

To be classified as an adult student, you must be 20 years old or older and past your fifth year cohort class.

What is the time commitment?

Your minimum time requirement is two and half hours per week, but you can work as many hours as you are able.

Can I work over the summer?

Yes, you can work anywhere and anytime 24/7.

Will I earn a High School Diploma or a GED? 

No, It is an actually diploma from Valley Center High School.

What will I need? 

You will need high speed internet access. Along with a computer or laptop to access the content.